• Memory - yes my 16GB microSD is great but the 0.5GB internal RAM in my phone (Google Nexus One) is driving me insane, I'm certainly looking forward to the full OS support of app2SD for all applications AND 2GB+ of RAM in devices.
• System Apps (1) - the applications Google bundle. Frankly most of these I don't want and need to be able to uninstall them to free up RAM.
• System Apps (2) - the fact that its possible to optionally download an application but then not be able to uninstall it
• System Apps (3) - that I can't 'force app2sd' these bloated applications drives me mad
• The fact that MMS picture messages save the MMS images in internal RAM that consumes large chunks of RAM per image drives me mad. Its daft to have to manually save each image to SD and then delete the MMS attachment (& no Chomp can't work around this)
• Quality control - 2.3.6 broke a number of new things rather than fixed them :-
• Browser cache now seems to behave oddly after 2.3.6 with it consuming RAM regardless of settings or cache cleaning apps running
• Pinch to zoom for pictures no longer works
• 'Preparing the SD card' after a reboot now seems to take much much long (ie 20+ minutes for 16GB card)
Yes I know I can select a different firmware, but these really should be in the standard build...
• Google need to look at making it easier to move between phone devices - transferring settings, desktops, data etc
• I really hope the latest version of gMail application allows native label & folder managment
Right, off to grab a Samsung Galaxy Nexus for a play...